Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Subway Whore

Today I took the road much traveled by, walking numerous city blocks in Anne Klein heels...poor decis on my part. I would like to retrace my workday steps to you, reader, just because I feel like doing so. ">" will stand for "walked", and I will label all subway lines by their appropriate color...if I can manage to stay awake through this post. Here goes:

Begin:

- Port Authority 42nd St. & 8th> to 32nd at 6th (because I took a multivitamin this morning).  Arrived at destination 1) IKA
- From IKA took N, R to Rector. > to 80 Greenwich, arrived at destination 2) 3LD
-> from 3LD back to Rector. Took N, R one stop up to City Hall. > to 280 Bway & Chambers.   Arrived at destination 3) DNA
-> to Church and "I forgot" to take A, C, E to Spring (SoHo). Arrived at destination 4) Physique 57.
-> from Bway & Spring to Mercer & Prince. Arrived at destination 5) Joyce SoHo.
-> to N, R on Prince & W. Bway to 14th (Union Square).
- 4pm.
-> to 18th & 6th to destination 6) Bodi Balance only for it to be closed.
-> to 37 E. 18th to destination 7) Djoniba Dance & Drums only to find out they moved.
- Got a craving for Chipotle (haven't eaten there in over 6 months) and ignored it. I also ignored the impulse to pee.
-> to 890 BWay & 6th (E. 19th) to destination 8) Peridance.
-> across town to 219 W. 19th St. to destination 9) DTW.
-> uptown to W. 27th St. to destination 10) Lotus.
- Ate at a different Chipotle chain. Was good.
-> to 28th St. Station (28th St. & 7th). Took 1 to 42nd St.
- > to 305 W. 38th St. to destination 11/12 [if you count Chipotle])NDG.
- > to 322 W. 45th St. to destination 13) BDC.
- > back to Port Authority.
- Home.  Peed.

Long day but good day. I was going to write about people I saw on the subway, but maybe tomorrow because I'm not done! Have five more destinations to canvass and conquer.

No comments: