Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introducing Duchess Tickles

Duchess Tickles, grand finale opener closer, loser and moat.
Statements in between Mariah's lines, "Pay Attention."


Bury your Yoshi beneath these twigs of hair and leaves of dye, no one is leaving this castle of candy and fountains of youth. Instead you will crawl with me to my like and dislike chamber and I will tie your hands behind your back because I don't give a damn if you actually do or do not like it. 

Phones that vibrate, sounds that make me go wee a wee with my toes and tongue at the same time, pickled jewelry in the Languid Lake, crystallized champagne from Cherry Chonks' garden, whispers in the secret alcove of the north wing, Damien the Dragon who you must meet darling I have to show you now!
Come come darling, he's eating the Reject's leather
not soon but now, I'll get back to this later.