Tuesday, July 29, 2008

wassup?

On a different note, can someone please explain to me why the Jonas brothers are on the new issue of Rolling Stone? QUESTION MARK.
I don't get it.
These fellas are new in Tinsel town for five minutes, why are they getting on the cover of a magazine LEGENDS have once graced? And looking way too tan to have been in the recording studio for months.
Yea, whatever, they're from Jersey.
BUT, ya know what editors, so is the big BRUCE, and he just had a concert in Jersey.
7 encores people.
Seven. (He only does that in Jersey)
I doubt the Jonas brothers have little more than seven songs.

First the stars of The Hills, a few months back, which I can't even get into because they are the worst actresses/liars/fashion designers/representatives of reality in the solar system. Though they had like the biggest MTV opening in recent years or something like that, (clearly I boycotted the article AND undie-spread) it's a fake TV show people buy into!! My cat can entertain better, and I don't have to awkwardly watch her chew. Oh, AND the girls aren't musicians whatsoever. You are an iconic publication, and have the respect a millions of music lovers. You increase fame ten-fold, influencing and encouraging new fabulous artists. Are thirteen-year olds your target market? I'm gesticulating to a keyboard. This really agitates me.

Come-on RS! Let us stare at the beautiful face of Jimmy Page some more. It's 2008, but I still can't get enough of that man. What's Phil Collins been up too lately? Anything!
If I see Miley on the cover next month, you'll see my issue in the trash and Spin in my Prada.

For kicks: Genesis Follow You, Follow Me

No comments: