Tuesday, August 19, 2008

and we're back.

NEW YORK GIANTS.
Superbowl Champs 2007 return to the field.
Tuned in.



and we won.
Love the rivalry between my college state and home state. Ooohhhh which one to root for? Actually, there is no big rivalry...I made it all up in my head. Though pretty cool to have your friend visit and get to watch their home team too.



Tailgating hours in our (Jersey) stadium have now changed from seven to five hours, construction altering the beat of New York.
Have to admit was a little nervous to use the charcoal grill, giving the experience I had with lighter fluid hot dogs at Bonnaroo.
But turned out great! Someone even called my burgers "homemade!" (they were pretty tasty.)
The Tailgate brigade has begun!
Time for crispy buns, sore shoulders, and the GIANTS to kick some ass!

No comments: