Sunday, September 28, 2008

30 Days of Gone

I was in some type of shallow lake, river, pond, but there was a sewer entrance on one side. Can't remember if that was the only way in, don't think so. I think I jumped in. While in the water I think I was searching for something, a necklace? Definitely something of value. I felt something touch my legs, and could taste the algae and germs. There were mounds of seaweed wistfully grabbing for my own tentacles, but I wasn't frightened. I did mention losing hair and limbs last night. After I retreated from the pond and relived myself from the murky pond a chunk of my right calf was missing--all the way down to the bone. Panic wasn't an option because nothing was bleeding, only horrible to look at. To look down and see nothing. To condemn your own body. The white was very white, and I think it was a symmetrical chunk taken, not ripped, torn, or gnawed. It wasn't even raw, but dry without air.

I was banished. My skin started to retract and act in a backwards fashion. Raw brown, crackly itches and tears. My face seemed to be falling over. Gravity was taking over in extreme fast-forward. I couldn't see what was wrong this time, I had no option to look. No questions. No defense. I didn't have to pray. Only put in a group with people like me to make the differences, well, similar.

No comments: