Monday, September 8, 2008

blank.

I mistook a Missoni sample perfume bottle wrapper for a chocolate candy bar,
craved in my mind by putting off other certain activities.
I want to have cigarettes delivered to me as i stumble to stop, but quickly forget only to realize I'm not in college town anymore, and taxes are higher here than Mount Everest.
That, and no one delivers. I thought I was on the east coast.

I either pay for wi-fi or listen to guitar hero in the background. Oh wait, that was July. Shit I guess it's September and we're still spinning sounds of decadence and glory to finishing something we wanted to finish a year before it ended.
Letterman's in the background, and I just read an article about him, so I feel a bit guilty.

Mocha freezes itself on my

[not technically mine but I paid for them so I own this exact publication until i leave it somewhere, and someone claims it and I have to defend my name to a stranger by flashing my ID]

pages as they rip curl into waves of failed reigns and bully's, ganging up on mean fellows and female hurricanes. I just had a thought, but I forgot because the Internet is too slow and my mind forgets as fast as it creates. Oh wait, that was my thought: Impatience. Yes. Is it me or this thing in front of me telling my subconscious it really should be going faster?
WARP SPEED.
"Faster, Faster!" (I'm quoting Alice, or was it the Queen? 4th grade was so long ago.)
GO GO GO GRAB THE NEW 3.410984792 MILLIONTH VERSION OF THIS PROGRAM.
Before you blink it's there, on the screen.
IT READ MINDS TOO, AND ISN'T THAT FABULOUS.

wait.
i changed my mind.
I don't want you to know where I'm going or where I'm from. Delete me from your inventory, please. Shouldn't I have a say in where my own social security number is seen? Google maps bam boom beam me up scotty lets go visit space and play with the stars. You think that's old terminology? Welcome to the now, and in space we even have Tide. Go clean, go home.

1 comment:

DiBa said...

i felt good after that