Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad advert.

Someone PLEASE tell me why Bristol Palin decided to put on an OSU sweatshirt when she adorned the cover of the New York Post?!

This is unfair advertising for THE Ohio State University.
The girl (and her jock boyfriend) are still in high school, but people who don't read could possibly think their unlawfulness stems from a great college.
I know this won't be covered in the press, because who cares what she's wearing besides Page Six; however, it was an unlikely chance this would happen.
Oh but it did.
And happens to be my alma mater.
And makes me really agitated.
Just tell me he won't be scouted for our hockey team and we'll be even.

I refuse to post the pic because the image is jaw-dropping and scary every single time I walk past the coffee table.
[Not your preferred coffee table book, by the way.]
I think that model sweatshirt was sold in 1979, because I've never seen that nutty arrangement at SBX. Ever.

Damnit, that wasn't the first thing I wanted to see with my morning coffee.
Go Bucks!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Oh Ms. Mathus, I had to register to leave some comments. I love reading your blog as always. Remember those "typical students at osu". Ay yay yay.

Hope all is well and do Jersey proud.