Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday judgement

Listening to Fiery Furnaces, "The Philadelphia Grand Jury" Window City
and judging myself whilst reading articles on expeditions and the cognitive process seeking new experiences. Empty calorie brain waves.

This must be a total contradiction to the previous indulgent dessert post..
but it's Sunday and post three shows,two out of three which made me cry, watching a five year old interact with pseudo squirrels, rabbits, and Sally The Cat, I'm a tad exhausted.

I think the only thing making me feel better is knowing this band is from Brooklyn.
If I could parachute out of an office window or look like I'm not bored out of my mind with my current lifestyle, maybe things would be easier than a glaring benched of seen-it-all jurors. Or this mirror.

No comments: