Friday, November 7, 2008

A Little Give and Take

This is what being an impulsive person gets you...

I was so excited to buy my midnight movie ticket to the first showing of Twilight, and didn't look at my planner first to double check dates.  What else would I be doing on a Thursday night at 12:01 am now that college is over?  Well, every other Thursday, the answer would be nothing.  But that Thursday, of course, I will be arriving at my alma mater, The Ohio State University.  Probably reliving nights at Oldfields on 4th, maybe accidentally knocking over a few glasses the Stube singing The Who, or warming myself in Anton's bed.  But, being me, I purchased the ticket without looking.  So now I have to forfeit my ticket because I will be two states over in Buckeye territory.  Not that big of a deal, I know.  But to avoid spoilers and radio talk for five days will be a hassle because most likely everyone will be reviewing the movie.  Bullocks.  

I guess Twilight will have to wait till Tuesday for me to critique the squareness of Rob Pattinson's jaw line and his stellar mop of golden-brown hair.  

No comments: