Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Ship Is Sinking, again!

Leo and Kate reunite on the big screen in the upcoming film, Revolutionary Road.
In my opinion, these two are two of the best actors of their generation.  I cannot wait to watch their marriage crumble in Sam Mendes' flick.
In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Kate said:
"I mentioned the script to Leo because we'd always have conversations about interesting things that either one of us has read, and we've just consistently done that over the years.  ...he read it, loved it, and said 'Yes.' 
Leo and I were always aware that if we were to do something together again that there would be a sense of expectation.  It was going to have to be the right thing.  We could see ourselves playing that married couple.  There's an emotional shorthand Leo and I have and a physical ease because we've known each other for so long...Leo and I, you know, are sort of kindred spirits- we're cut from the same cloth"
Oscar win is abuzz for the five time nominated actress.  
Golden.

No comments: