Sunday, November 2, 2008

the missing

Hey guys sorry I haven't written in a while, relatively, I've been reading the Twilight series, and it has taken over my life. Literally.
Currently soaking Eclipse, the third book. Just one more to go after that, and it will be like reading Deathly Hallows all over again, coming to a sad end when I know there will be no more. Except this series took less than a week to get through instead of six years. The first book, Twilight, was released in 2005, so I guess Stephenie Meyer only needed three to become a phenomenon, but I'm glad I finally caught on.

I am literally falling in love with the lead male character and I feel like a teenager. But what's wrong with that? I haven't read a book that's kept me this engaged in a while, and a little fiction is good for the soul. So, when I finish the final book I'll update with thoughts/details/reasons, and get back on track with life. Ciao for now.

No comments: